We're taking the day off here at DTHQ, but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who helps make this site such a rewarding, fulfilling, and exciting experience:
- to you folks who contribute such great ideas, advice, and comments;
- to you readers, my fellow dads and dads-to-be, and you mommy types out there, too, of course;
- to those kids, whose first birthday parties provide us with more opportunities for awkward standing around than we've ever had since junior high;
- to the advertisers who are helping support the kid's future Harvard and/or Phoenix U. education, one fraction of a class credit at a time;
- and most of all, to the kid and the wife, and the rest of our family who are just awesome.
Have a great holiday, daddy types.